Click this link to read "The (kids') eyes have it." Then, answer the following questions on a paper that you will bring to class on Friday, Nov 16. Questions 1-5 are worth 10 points each, and the paragraph for #6 is worth up to 50 points.
- What was the independent variable?
- What was the dependent variable?
- What was one controlled variable?
- How did scientists explain the conclusion?
- Why were the results were surprising to some scientists?
- Write a summary paragraph explaining what you learned from this news article. Be sure to include labels and underline two terms from the Word Wall.
Bring your paper to class on Friday.
Read the article "Virus Treatment Could Target Acne." Then write a one paragraph summary, of the story. Be sure to include labels and underline two terms from the Word Wall. This is worth 50 points. Write your paragraph on a paper and bring it to class this Friday.